|FRANCE||2016||50||Drama . Science Fiction . Thriller|
In the near future, in a society where 80% of the population is unemployed, a young woman, Izia, is trying to survive. A wall divides the people, the wall separates the most affluent in society (the top 20%) from the other 80%. Izia was born in "The Zone" on the wrong side of the Wall.Over time, tensions have increased between the two territories: a rebellion arose among some unemployed. Activists have been increasing acts of sabotage, and pressure and balance between the city and the area is fragile. The Government decides to establish a program to calm the situation: 10,000 people in "The Zone" will be selected to work in the City.
|Episode Title:||Épisode 6|
|Airs:||2016-02-18 at 22:40|